We've got answers
We know how important your dog is, that’s why we’re here for you 24/7.
- What kind of treats does Waggin’ Train make?
- Where are your treats made?
- What changes have you made with these new treats?
- Why do Smoky Jerky Snacks say "All Natural?"
- How do the retail prices compare for the different Waggin' Train treats?
- What does “100% real” on the package mean?
- Why aren’t you making my dog’s favorite Waggin' Train variety?
- Does Waggin’ Train have any coupons or offers?
- Are your chicken jerky treats still made in China?
- Why are some of your treats made in the U.S. and the other in China?
- What changes have you made to the treats being made in China?
- How are you ensuring quality treats made in the U.S.?
- Why are treats made in China irradiated but the treats made in the U.S. are not?
- Is irradiation safe?
- Does Waggin' Train test finished product samples of chicken jerky treats?
- What new steps have you taken to prevent antibiotics from appearing in your dog treats?
- Why don't the U.S.-made Waggin' Train treats say "Made in the U.S." on the front of the packaging?
- How many Waggin' Train treats should I feed my dog?
- Can I feed Chicken Jerky Tenders, Chicken Jerky Minis and Chicken Jerky Curls to dogs under 5 pounds?
- Can I feed Smoky Jerky Snacks to dogs under 11 pounds?
- Can I feed Waggin’ Train treats to puppies?
- Can these treats be used in place of dog food?